Jump to Section
- The ClearBank connector (Mambu - ClearBank) runs on MPO. In order to use it, each customer would need an active MPO subscription.
- This template requires active Mambu Process Orchestrator subscription.
- The MPO environment must have a
- Mambu environment with a user for MPO process execution and grant necessary permissions or a role.
External Account Representation(EAR) is used for IBAN linkage then
Paymentsfeature must be
Enabledfollowed by generating an
Access Keyusing the
API Consumersfor Payment feature.
- You will need an account with Amazon Web Services to host the authentication credentials in secure storage and run the code to generate cryptographic signatures for system-to-system communication.
- ClearBank environment with two users. Grant for one of them the Approval permissions.
Client Money Accountand
Bacs Suspense Accountshould be
ZenDesk account (optional)
- If you want to have tickets created ZenDesk when transactions are processed via the connector, you will need a [ZenDesk for Service](https://www.zendesk.com/service/(https://www.zendesk.com/service/) account.