ComplyAdvantage AML for payment source ClearBank
ComplyAdvantage allows you to set up comprehensive rule-sets to monitor transactions in real time, screening senders and beneficiaries against a consolidated worldwide database.
You can find more details about ComplyAdvantage on the Mambu marketplace. ComplyAdvantage is present in 40 countries and has a physical presence in the United Kingdom and the USA.
ComplyAdvantage’s Anti-Money Laundering (AML) transaction monitoring solution manages high-risk transactions as they occur, or retrospectively via batch upload, by using a comprehensive configurable rule-set based on suspicious activity patterns. This connector monitors all the UK payments which pass through the Mambu-ClearBank connector. The connector provides the following features:
- All the incoming and outgoing payments details going through the ClearBank connector are captured and sent to the ComplyAdvantage connector for monitoring. The connector also allows customers to pick and choose the parameters to be sent for monitoring.
- The connector provides an extension point to fetch additional data from an external source, allowing you to monitor payments with enriched data which is not available in Mambu.
- Based on the result of the analysis received, the connector decides if the transaction can be processed or should be suspended or blocked.
- The connector also supports suspense accounting for all the suspended and blocked payments.
Mambu Process Orchestrator (MPO) receives the result of the AML status of a transaction, including the underlying impact of this transaction monitoring from an accounting point of view, and it covers two types of payments:
- Monitoring outbound payments, which may include external AML data enrichment.
- Monitoring inbound payments, which may include external AML data enrichment.