Jump to Section
- Mambu Process Orchestrator (MPO) subscription.
- Mambu environment with a user for MPO process execution.
- ComplyAdvantage environment and user account.
If external data is required to be mapped configure the MPO process
AML External Data.
- Configure rules and actions for Hard Stop and Soft Stop.
- Configure the source format (payment details and fields).
- Set up the alerts webhook and link it to the MPO process
Alerts Analyser Router [to be linked to CA].
- Grant necessary permissions or configure a role for the Mambu user.
- Create four Chart of Accounts as
_Assets_with the option
Allow Manual Journal Entriesenabled for each General Ledger (GL):
- Define Accounting at the Deposit Product level and link the corresponding Chart of Account to a Transaction Channel. For
Inboundpayments the Transaction Channel accounting should be linked to
- Create custom fields for any Mambu entity that is needed, with the data model used and grant access rights based on user roles or permissions.
- The Client should be in an valid state to open accounts (deposit).
- Deposit Account should be in an valid state to post
- The Deposit Account should have sufficient funds for
- An IBAN should be mapped to a Deposit Account using External Account Representation (EAR) or
Custom Fields. If EAR will be used for IBAN linkage then the
Paymentsfeature must be
API Consumerfor Payment must be added, along with an
- The GL code can have any format.
- If there is a Transaction Channel for manual reconciliation when a transaction exists in a third-party System, but not in Mambu, the Transaction Channel accounting should be linked to
- If that field’s
bankCountryfor CounterParty should be mapped in ComplyAdvantage and full IBAN format is not used for the
creditor, then these fields must be set as
optionalin source format.