1. General Prerequisites
The Mambu ComplyAdvantage Transaction Monitoring connector runs on MPO. In order to use it, each customer would need an active Mambu Process Orchestrator (MPO) subscription.
The connector built by Mambu in MPO implements four main business processes:
- Incoming Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) Credit Transfer
- Outgoing SEPA Credit Transfer
- Incoming SEPA Direct Debit
- Outgoing SEPA Direct Debit
You need ComplyAdvantage subscription in order to have the transactions analyzed from an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) perspective.
2. Setup Prerequisites
- Create ComplyAdvantage account for the organization.
- Configure rules and actions (Hard Stop, Soft Stop).
- Configure the source format (payment details/fields).
- Log in to the Mambu environment. Create a user for MPO and grant the necessary permissions or a role. Copy the
- Client should be in an valid state to open deposit accounts.
- The deposit account should be in a valid state to post a
- A SEPA IBAN should be mapped to the Deposit Account
- The deposit account has sufficient funds for a
- Payment feature should be
enabledand an API key is generated.
- Access to the Payment Gateway environment.
Note: Create new custom fields for a
Group entity if needed for the data model used and grant access rights based on user roles and permissions.
In order to offer more flexibility regarding the fields that each customer wants to send to ComplyAdvantage define a customization config containing the fields to be sent to ComplyAdvantage for a specific entity:
customer (client or group),
transaction (incoming or outgoing SEPA Credit Transfer and incoming or outgoing SEPA Direct Debit), and
Define the following arrays from the customisationConfig:
If additional data from external systems needs to be monitored in ComplyAdvantage, the array
externalDataUsedFields must be defined along with
true from Mambu config.
If there are no fields to be mapped for any of these entities, then they should be set as empty arrays, for example:
Note: The values for the fields
tx_type must remain
customisationConfig used fields arrays, for each field to be sent to ComplyAdvantage there is an object containing two values:
target(Field ID sent to ComplyAdvantage), and
path(Field ID from source system where the value is taken from). The
pathcan have the following format:
CustomFieldSet_Id.CustomField_Id, in cases where the value is taken from Mambu custom fields, for example:
_Object_._NestedObject_.field, in cases where the value is taken from another entity, like
transaction, which has nested objects. Multiple levels of nesting can be used, for example:
_Array_[index].object.field, in case where the value is taken from an array, for example:
- Standalone fields, such as:
- Each source format from ComplyAdvantage has a unique structure and specific fields that must be mapped in order to be able to submit a transaction in ComplyAdvantage using the
customisationConfigdefined during the Setup.
- If a field needs to have the same value for all transactions sent to ComplyAdvantage, inside
"path"for that field.
- In ComplyAdvantage source scheme there should be dedicated fields for
bic(customer or counter-party),
iban(customer or counter-party),
depositAccountIDor at least there should be other empty fields in the scheme where these values can be mapped.