Jump to Section
- Mambu Process Orchestrator (MPO) subscription.
- Mambu environment with a user for MPO process execution.
- ComplyAdvantage environment and user account.
If external data needs to be mapped configure the
AML External Data MPO process.
- Configure rules and actions for Hard Stop and Soft Stop (or any other label defined).
- Configure the source format (payment details and fields).
- Set up the alerts webhook and link it to the
4. Alerts Analyser Router [to be linked to CA]MPO process.
- Grant necessary permissions or configure a role for the Mambu user.
- Create four Chart of Accounts as
_Assets_with the option
Allow Manual Journal Entriesenabled for each General Ledger (GL):
- Define accounting at the Deposit Product level and link the corresponding Chart of Account to a transaction channel. For outbound payments the Transaction Channel accounting should be linked to the
- The client should be in an valid state to open accounts (deposit).
- Deposit account should be in an valid state to post withdrawal transactions.
- The deposit account should have sufficient funds for withdrawal transactions.
- The GL code can have any format.
- If there is a transaction channel for manual reconciliation when a transaction exists in a third-party system, but not in Mambu, the transaction channel accounting should be linked to