Jump to Section
- Mambu Process Orchestrator (MPO) subscription.
- Mambu environment with a user for MPO process execution.
- ComplyAdvantage environment and user account.
If external data is required to be mapped configure the MPO process
AML External Data.
- Configure rules and actions for Hard Stop and Soft Stop (or any other label defined).
- Configure the source format (payment details and fields).
- Set up the alerts webhook and link it to the MPO process
4. Alerts Analyser Router [to be linked to CA].
- Grant necessary permissions or configure a role for the Mambu user.
- Create four Chart of Accounts as
_Assets_with the option
Allow Manual Journal Entriesenabled for each General Ledger (GL):
- Define Accounting at the Deposit Product level and link the corresponding Chart of Account to a Transaction Channel. For
Outboundpayments the Transaction Channel accounting should be linked to
- The Client should be in an valid state to open accounts (deposit).
- Deposit Account should be in an valid state to post
- The Deposit Account should have sufficient funds for
- The GL code can have any format.
- If there is a Transaction Channel for manual reconciliation when a transaction exists in a third-party System, but not in Mambu, the Transaction Channel accounting should be linked to