For the connector, you will need to create a user which will be used to call Mambu APIs to manage transactions, tasks and other relevant entities. Communication with Mambu is secured using HTTP Basic authentication.
- Login to your Mambu environment. Create a user for MPO and grant necessary permissions or a role. This connector requires write access to the following entities:
- Loan Accounts,
- Deposit Accounts
- Copy the username and password, you will need this for the connector setup.
You will need a GoCardless account.
GoCardless uses token-based authentication, for the connector to be able to communicate with GoCardless via API, you will need to create an access token with read/write access.
- Open the Developers tab, press Create and select the Access token option.
- Fill in the form and press Create access token.
- Copy the access token and click I’ve copied this access token to confirm. You will not be able to view the access token again so if you lose it you will need to revoke this token and create a new one.