Jump to Section
- Access nCino and start configuring your products, mirroring the settings of those created in Mambu.
- In the
lookupKeyfield of the nCino product insert the
encodedKeyof the related Mambu product.
Installation and configuration
- Access your dedicated nCino environment.
1.1. Create a new connected app by accessing Salesforce. See Creating a Connected App in the Salesforce online help for specific steps to create a connected app for the type of authentication you need.
→ In Lightning Experience, use the App Manager to create connected apps. From Setup, type App in the Quick Find box, then select App Manager. Click New Connected App.
→ In Salesforce Classic, go to Setup, type Apps in the Quick Find box, then select Apps. This will be under Build or Create, depending on your Salesforce version. Under Connected Apps, click New.
1.2. Enter the name of your app.
Note: The connected app name must be unique for the connected apps in your organization.
1.3. Enter the contact email, as well as any other relevant information for your app.
1.4. Select Enable OAuth Settings.
1.5. Enter the callback URL saved at step 2.5. of the Prerequisites section.
1.6. Add all supported OAuth scopes to Selected OAuth Scopes. These scopes refer to permissions granted to the user running the connected app.
1.7. Click Save and keep the
Consumer Secretat hand. 1.8 Open the login URL saved at step 2.4 of the nCino oAuth prerequisites section, add the Salesforce instance URL, the consumer Key and the callback URL. Click Login.
The callback URL saved at step 2.5. from section nCino oAuth prerequisites will open and will have a
code that will be used in MPO setup, at step 5. Save it.
- In nCino go to Setup, type Named Credentials in the Quick Find box, then select the Named Credentials menu item.
- Select Automated_Booking and edit it by pasting the environment URL.
- Access nCino administration > Quick links > Plugin configuration and click Configure.
- Go to the
nCino Mambu (global)- Autobookplugin and click Properties.
- Fill in the required fields with the
MPO process IDparameters obtained in step 4 of MPO setup and provide your
MPO company Id.
MPO company Id is the last value in the MPO environment endpoint.