nCino Loan Lifecycle Management
nCino is a cloud-based Bank Operating System providing an end-to-end customer relationship management (CRM) platform that handles customer onboarding, account opening, loan origination, credit analysis, enterprise content management, and instant reporting capabilities. nCino provides global technology vendors with the ability to integrate their software applications and technology services into the nCino Bank Operating System.
The scope of the nCino-Mambu connector covers Loan Lifecycle Management, where the loan origination and client onboarding is managed in nCino and the core banking aspects - such as loan products, loan accounts, and repayment scheduling - are managed in Mambu. Some broad use cases covered in the connector include the following.
Updates from nCino to Mambu
Changes made in nCino can trigger actions in Mambu, such as:
- Reserving a loan offer in nCino creates a new loan account for a client or group in Mambu.
- Booking a loan offer in nCino approves a loan account for a client or group in Mambu.
- Updating a new tranche in Mambu creates a new tranche in Mambu.
Updates from Mambu to nCino
Likewise, changes in Mambu can automatically trigger actions in nCino:
- Disbursing a loan in Mambu updates loan details in nCino.
- Making a loan repayment in Mambu updates loan details in nCino.
- A loan that goes into arrears based on product and account settings in Mambu updates the loan’s details in nCino.
- Closing a loan in Mambu updates the loan’s details in nCino.
- Daily updates in Mambu update loan details in nCino.
- Granting payment holidays in Mambu updates loan details in nCino.
- Refinancing and rescheduling loans in Mambu updates loan details in nCino.